Angular acceleration sensor

willstring
Hello,

I was just wondering how to get the angular acceleration of a body via sensors?  I am able to get it to compile for linear accelerations:

Util::Sensor::New(leftSet(i), &DEM::ElementT<Shape::Polyhedron>::GetLinearAcceleration(), "LinearAcceleration");

But it doesn't appear to compile when I switch LinearAcceleration to AngularAcceleration.  Any thoughts on how to do this?

Thanks in advance

Will

Re: Angular acceleration sensor

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, try this

Util::Sensor::New(leftSet(i), &Physic::Node::GetLinearAcceleration, "LinearAcceleration")

(not tested, but it should be very close from the solution)

Cheers, Damien.