Computation of volume fraction

willstring
Hello again,

Thanks for the great help so far!

I was wondering about the computeVolumeFraction routine.

Does it account for information about the container?  Or does it work in systems where there is no clear 'bounding box'?  For example, a pile of blocks sitting on a completely flat plane.  In that case, how would it compute the bounding volume?

And sorry if this is a silly question but how would one compute the volume fraction at every frame and write it to a text file?  I just call the <PlugIn Id="_ComputeVolumeFraction"/> routine from the xml script?

Thank you,

Will

Re: Computation of volume fraction

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, I have partially answered to your question in your other post. If you want to write output in text file, you have to edit the source this plugin because this is not yet implemented.

Kind regards, Damien.