Create a Box shape and grew in one side

Mr Tobi
 Hi everybody,

When I create some figures like boxs and cylinders. How I do for the shape (box or cylinder) grow in one only side. For example:

Cube. in X axis grew in both side. I input 7 m. In the left grow 3.5 and in the right grow 3.5. I want that the cube grow in one side in the left 0 and the right 7. Is possible?. if so what is I can change?

<PlugIn Id="_NewSupportShape" Type="Box" DimX="7" DimY="3" DimZ="1" ID="ContactArea" FrameID="H"/>

Thanks

Re: Create a Box shape and grew in one side

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, you can't. But what you can do is :
 - grow your shape
 - translate your shape

It should do the trick :-)
Damien

Re: Create a Box shape and grew in one side

Luisalbert
Hi Damien,

Perfect, But How can I traslate the shape? What plugin or option I must put?

For example, I create a Box how do I turn 20 degrees and then traslate ?

Thanks friend for your answer

Is possible apply plugin rotate or something in pre-processsing in cooker?.

Re: Create a Box shape and grew in one side

Luisalbert

I´ve got the answer. I gonna create Frame and apply displacement and rotation to the shape. Likewise Thanks D.