Error in Rain example

alda30
Hi,

I am a new user of GranOO.
I followed the instructions on the website as explained. The code is compiled without any errors. But when I want to run the Rain example and type

"mkdir build && cd build/ && cmake ../ && make && cd ../"

I get the following feedback:

/ && make && cd ../
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc
-- Check for working C compiler: /usr/bin/cc -- works
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info
-- Detecting C compiler ABI info - done
-- Detecting C compile features
-- Detecting C compile features - done
-- Detecting CXX compiler ABI info
-- Detecting CXX compile features
-- Detecting CXX compile features - done
CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:10 (include):
  include could not find load file:

    TPL_PATH-NOTFOUND/cmake/CMakeLists-Make-App.txt

See also "$DIR/granoo/tags/2.0/Example/Granular/Rain/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".

Can someone help me to resolve the issue, please?

Alda30

Re: Error in Rain example

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, this is common issue, please read carefully the install guide. It is explained in the last section.
Damien.

Re: Error in Rain example

alda30
Thanks!