Error with installing granoo 3

behzad-ghs
Hi there,

I was trying to install granoo 3.0 on my ubuntu 22.04. During the make step after completing 71% i encountered the error below. I'd be appreciated if someone could help.

https://ibb.co/BTtVMt0

https://ibb.co/SmnW8hs

Thanks in advance

Re: Error with installing granoo 3

Damien André
Administrator
Hi, you have got a problem with your qt5 installation...

Re: Error with installing granoo 3

behzad-ghs
Thanks for your replying Damien.
I double checked the necessary packages. There is no problem with qt5 or other packages.
So, what do you suggest for solving the problem?

Re: Error with installing granoo 3

behzad-ghs
Hi,

I found the solution to this problem. The problem is with windows wsl version 1 and it can be solved by upgrading to wsl 2. Also, there is a solution for wsl 1 that is fully described in the link below. Hope this can help others that are dealing with this problem.

Best regards

Behzad

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/63627955/cant-load-shared-library-libqt5core-so-5

Re: Error with installing granoo 3

behzad-ghs
Hi again

I faced another problem with compiling the tutorials.

4

It looks like there is a problem with the include function in CMakeLists file.

////CMakeLists.txt////

# here you can set the executable name
project(builder.exe)

# in most of cases, you don't have to edit the
# following lines
cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 3.5)
set(TPL_NAME lib/cmake/GranOO3/CMakeLists-Make-App.txt)
find_path(TPL_PATH ${TPL_NAME})
include(${TPL_PATH}/${TPL_NAME})

/////////

I tried other tutorials and the result is the same.

Re: Error with installing granoo 3

Damien André
Administrator
Hi, thank you for sharing solutions with us :-)

Concerning your new problem, The TPL_PATH... error is a common issue. Please take a look on the procedure install (Ubuntu) and check the last paragraph.

Cheers, Damien

Re: Error with installing granoo 3

behzad-ghs
I appreciate your help Damien. It works like a charm.