Finding Plugin example in python

Totile
Hello,

I'd like to use granoo with the python language, and to get started, I want to understand how to create a new plugin from scratch. But all the example in the Example repository are coded in C++ and I can't acquire python knowledge with it.

Is there a place where I can find running examples in python ?

Thanks in advance,

Good evening

Re: Finding Plugin example in python

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, there is some examples in the tutorial section. In addition, you can find below some examples which are implemented with Python :
- Example/Continuous/BendingTest
- Example/Continuous/TensileTest
- Example/Continuous/TorsionTest

Kind regards, Damien

Re: Finding Plugin example in python

Totile
hello, thanks a lot for the quick answer ! I'll look at it thanks

Good evening