GranOO on ubuntu 20.04

jeremie.girardot
Administrator
Hello GranOO world !!

I just passed on Ubuntu 20.04, everything is going well for building ans installing GranOO 2.0.

But When I try to build a target in the examples by linking local plugIns, I have the following error :

 CMake Error at /MyInstallPath/cmake/CMakeLists-Make-App.txt:47
 (add_executable):
   Target "tension.exe" links to target "Boost::regex" but the target was not
   found.  Perhaps a find_package() call is missing for an IMPORTED target, or
   an ALIAS target is missing?
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   CMakeLists.txt:10 (include)

I admit to be stuck in there, could you help me ??

Re: GranOO on ubuntu 20.04

Damien André
Administrator
I will try this week... let's keep in touch