Normal distribution in cooker

Luisalbert

Hi Granooers,

I have a litlle question.

How could I put Normal distribution in cooker for doing my geometry. I know that is “TNormal” but I dont know how put it in plugin fill ? Could you help me?. I know that Granoo by defaults create uniform distribution.

<PlugIn Id="Fill" RandomRange="25%" MaxLoopTry="10000" PacketSize="10" RepeatWhileFreePlace="Yes"/>

Thanks

Luis

Re: Normal distribution in cooker

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, it is not possible for now... because the cooker algorithm is not well adapted to this kind of distribution.
However, you can modify the cooker sources in order to fit your purpose.

Damien