Problem with Building and installing VTK on Windows

Problem with Building and installing VTK on Windows

bahmaniaram
Hello guys,

I got this error "C:\Developer\Build\vtk>nmake nmake install
Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 14.00.24210.0
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation.  All rights reserved.
NMAKE : fatal error U1073: don't know how to make 'nmake' Stop."

Please let me know what I should do. Thanks for your consideration.

Best,
Aram

Re: Problem with Building and installing VTK on Windows

Cédric Hubert
Administrator
Oups... I’ve made a mistake in the tutorial.
Just type ‘nmake’, then ‘nmake install’.

But I’m not sure will manage to fully install GranOO on windows. If possible, switch to Linux.

Regards

Re: Problem with Building and installing VTK on Windows

bahmaniaram
Hi there,

Thanks for your response; I wish it will work on windows because I have not had any experience with Linux.

Thanks,
Aram