Problem with "running my first project" tutorial

Ste

Problem with "running my first project" tutorial

Ste
Hi everybody!
I have a problem in understanding one of the passage of the tutorial, since my knowledge of xml is poor, as well the one on Granoo itself.

I arrive to “RUN YOUR FIRST PROJECT” tutorial in python.
I have a folder called New which contains another folder called my project. There, there are:
1) build-domain.inp
2) Main.py
3) my-project.inp
4) Plugin_BuildDomain.py

From my understanding I have to create an executable file before opening it with the Granoo viewer. But at the step:

Running your project

To run your project simply type <div class="prog-lang cpp">

$ ./build/my-project.exe ./build-domain.inp

$ python ./Main.py ./build-domain.inp

I don’t know how to do this. Should I write
in the build-domain.inp? and then run the $ commands on the terminal?
on the terminal it says that it doesn’t find the build/ folder (right, it is not there, following the previous steps didn’t create the build folder).

Thank you for your help, I am stucked here (I am sure it is a dummy thing) and I cannot proceed with the tutorial.

Re: Problem with "running my first project" tutorial

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, which language you want to use ? Python or C++ ?

Damien.