Progressive scaling

Luisalbert

Hi Everyones,

I am design a project in where i apply progressively scale (0.5) to my Piece. I apply this in Pre-processing

 <PlugIn Id="_NewTool" Type="Polyhedron" File="piece.off" Scale="RAC(t,0.001,0.5)" FrameID="P1" Set="Piece"/>

However, appears error "Cannot comvert the characters "RAC(t,0.001,0.5)" to type double.

I wanted change the position this plugin to Processing section but it is the same.

How apply progressevely scale my piece in one determined time?

thanks guys

Luisalbert

Re: Progressive scaling

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, as you experienced, it is not possible to apply a progressive value of scale.

The "scale" parameter expects  a fixed value. At this time, there is no plugin able to do such thing. You must implement yours.

Kind regards, Damien