Remove a particle from computational domain

Remove a particle from computational domain

dxvn818
Hello all,

In my simulation, some particles move far away from the interest simulation domain, how can I remove those particles or limit the simulation domain to ignore those particles moving out of the box ?

Kind Regards,
Vinh
Do Xuan Vinh Nguyen
PhD Student,
School of Mechanical, Materials, Mechatronic and Biomedical Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences,
University of Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia

Re: Remove a particle from computational domain

Damien André
Administrator
Hello Vinh,
You can use the BoundaryBox plugin.

This plugin limits the domain to a given boundary box.

### Info ###
+ Process on         : all `Physic::Particle`
+ Multithreaded      : No
+ Recommended section: Processing

### Required param ###
MinCorner (triplet of float or string)
:   The min point position of the bounding box corner

MaxCorner (triplet of float or string)
:   The max point position of the bounding box corner

### Optional param param ###
Verbose (bool, default=True)
:   If set to True, it displays the number of deleted particle

Damien.