Running time

A.SH.K
Hi Granoo dears,

I have a model in Granoo (something like a membrane) made of DEs (Discrete Elements) connected by elementpairs (beams). I clamp the DEs at the edges and apply displacement to the DE in the middle.

The problem is about the running time. It takes a long time to solve a model with only 100 DEs.

Are there anyways to make the solution faster?

Thank you in advance,
Ali

Re: Running time

Damien André
Administrator
Hello,
A.SH.K wrote
The problem is about the running time. It takes a long time to solve a model with only 100 DEs.
It's quite hard to answer with only these few details.....

Re: Running time

A.SH.K
I want to have a static loading (which means loading the system for a long period of time). One solution is to increase the "total iteration" with a constant load rate. But, it takes so long to run a simulation.

I am wondering if there are any ways to improve the run time.

Re: Running time

damien
Hello, no sorry