Saving the viewing angle and zoom for granoo-viewer

Saving the viewing angle and zoom for granoo-viewer

willstring
Hello again,

Thanks for all the help thus far.  I had another question, is it possible to set a pre-defined/fixed viewing angle in the granoo viewer, so that when I take snapshots from two different simulations they are at exactly the same zoom level and angle?

Re: Saving the viewing angle and zoom for granoo-viewer

willstring
Nevermind.  I figured it out... sorry about that!!

Re: Saving the viewing angle and zoom for granoo-viewer

Damien André
Administrator
yes, you can save your camera status into .xml file