SmoothImpact - Delete bonds inside a plate

SmoothImpact - Delete bonds inside a plate

dxvn818
Hello,

In the example Example/Continuous/Smooth Impact, there is a plug-in which is used for deleting the bonds inside a domain to make it rigid:

<PlugIn Id="_Delete" What="Core::Pair<DEM::Element>" Set="P-Box" />

It works with the included "Plate.agdd" domain. However, when I use granoo-cooker to build a new domain, it does not work and shows the following error:

Could you please show me what is wrong with my domain ? "Box.agdd" is my newly generated domain.
SmoothImpact.gz

Thank you.
Vinh

Do Xuan Vinh Nguyen
PhD Student,
School of Mechanical, Materials, Mechatronic and Biomedical Engineering,
Faculty of Engineering and Information Sciences,
University of Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia

Re: SmoothImpact - Delete bonds inside a plate

Damien André
Administrator
Hello Vihn,
The error message says "can't find set of named P-Box". It means that your ElementPair SetOf "P-Box" does not exist. This confusion may come from that you probably have a SetOf named "P-Box" of Element (and not of ElementPair). Please check this with the granoo-viewer program.

Now, if you want to build automatically  ElementPair SetOf from Element, you can use the new plugin "_BuildElementPairSetFromElementSet" just before the "_Delete" plugin. To use it, you must update your granoo distribution.

Hope this help, Damien.

Re: SmoothImpact - Delete bonds inside a plate

dxvn818
Hello,

It works now. Thank you, Damien.