VIBRATION ANALYSIS IN GRANOO?

TP

VIBRATION ANALYSIS IN GRANOO?

TP

Hi Guys,

One question, In granoo there is a example about vibration analysis in where I get the frequency with a blow in the material? or If not, what example of Granoo  I could i use in order to get the frequency?

Thanks

Re: VIBRATION ANALYSIS IN GRANOO?

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, no there is no example, but you can simply do that by adding the "TriggerIf" option. For example, take a look into the  "/Example/Continuous/TensileTest/inp/Tension.inp" and replace :
  <PlugIn Id="_ImposeDisplacement" X="2e-7*it*-1" Set="Boundary-xMin"/>
  <PlugIn Id="_ImposeDisplacement" X="2e-7*it"     Set="Boundary-xMax"/>
by
  <PlugIn Id="_ImposeDisplacement" X="2e-7*it*-1" Set="Boundary-xMin" TriggerIf="it<1000" />
  <PlugIn Id="_ImposeDisplacement" X="2e-7*it"     Set="Boundary-xMax" TriggerIf="it<1000" />

with this trick, you can apply smoothly a tension during the first 1000 iterations and you release it all at once.

After that, you can post-treat the results given by the sensors to make your vibration analysis.

Kind regards, Damien.