cooker discrete element do not come out of the geometry

TP

cooker discrete element do not come out of the geometry

TP

Hi Granooers,

One question. In cooker How can I put the discrete elements uniform in the base of my geometry (as shown in Fig)?

By default, when my geometry fills with discrete elements. These come out of the geometry. I would like uniform and do not come out of my geometry

Thanks

Re: cooker discrete element do not come out of the geometry

Damien André
Administrator
hello this problem happens when you use few discrete element. Please use a higher number of element.

Kind regards, Damien.
TP

Re: cooker discrete element do not come out of the geometry

TP
Damien,

Thanks for your answer. But, is there any other solution?  because I wish put in my geometry a number discrete element specific. If not, is possible to cut the discrete element and it stay uniform in the base? as shown fig.  whether is possible how cut in cooker?

Thanks Damien

Re: cooker discrete element do not come out of the geometry

Damien André
Administrator
Hello,  no, you can not cut discrete element.

But, if you want to keep your bounding shape as this, you can try to disable the "update"option of the "BuildBoundarySet" plugin of the cooker.

  <PlugIn Id="BuildBoundarySet" Update="False"/>

Hope this help, Damien.