granoo-viewer command not found error in linux mint

granoo-viewer command not found error in linux mint

me19d508
Hi guys I am new to granoo
When I am trying to run an example simulation it is producing results but when I am trying to view results using
granoo-viewer ./Results/
It is producing : granoo-viewer:command not found
please help me this.
Thank you

Re: granoo-viewer command not found error in linux mint

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, please find the binary executable granoo-viewer in your install directory of granoo.
Your  problem is related to a misunderstanding  with Linux administration (usage of variable $PATH). This not related specifically to granoo.

Re: granoo-viewer command not found error in linux mint

Sadik
Thank you for your quick response. I solved it