granoo-viewer work abnormally

Stephen

when I use the granoo-viewer to show the result , the windows is black. please answer me as soon as possible, thank you!

Re: granoo-viewer work abnormally

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, you probably have problem with your graphic acceleration.

If you use Linux, are you able to run the 'glxgears' benchmark ?

Kind regards, Damien.

oh,when i run  'glxgears',some error happen.how can i solve it?

Re: granoo-viewer work abnormally

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, I don't know. Generally it is caused by a problem with your graphic card / graphic card driver / opengl.

I am sorry, I can not help you as this is not a problem related to granoo.

Kind regards, Damien.

I have solved the problem. However, granoo-viewer showed poor quality. How can I improve it?

Re: granoo-viewer work abnormally

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, you can press "page-up"/"page-down" key to increase/decrease resolution of spheres.  You can press "h" to see all the granoo-viewer options.

Hope this help,  Damien.

Re: granoo-viewer work abnormally

nemoyin
Hi Stephen, how did you solve the problem?