test:The plugIn 'STEP does not exist

yangwen
I I checked the relevant logs and everything seems to be normal; There is a problem executing ./build/rain.exe ./inp/rain.inp, I don't know how to solve it, ask for help

Re: test:The plugIn 'STEP does not exist

Damien André
Administrator
Hello, your error looks strange... did you compile correctly the project ?
Cheers, Damien

Re: test:The plugIn 'STEP does not exist

yangwen
Yes, the source program rain.exe has been compiled, there are problems running, my compilation method specifies boost, zlib, qt5, eigen3, vtk and suitespare, and granoo also compiles the executable and related dependent libraries, and the test compiles normally

Re: test:The plugIn 'STEP does not exist

Damien André
Administrator
Try to run
granoo3
 instead of your project executable and see what happen